Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Catching Up

Eeeh, it's been a few days. What do I have to share?

* My PMG order came. Toooooo cute. Everything. I love it. Go to www.preppymonogramgifts.com and buy stuff, you won't regret it, lol!

* My Gators, Hubby's Noles and our Magic all lost last night. Booo!

* I am SO ready for our cruise. When is September again???

* I'm hoping this Sunday will be Garden Day.

* Oooh! (This one's good, lol) I had a major epiphany just now. I have always wanted to learn how to knit and crochet. My mom was awesome at crocheting. But I'm a leftie, and I just couldn't learn from watching her. It made my brain short out to try to follow what she was doing and then do the opposite. It's tough to be a Southpaw. There are roughly 2 jillion manuals/videos for righties to learn, but manuals for lefties are severely lacking. As I was studying the cryptic drawings on yet another "teach yourself to knit" site, I realized what I really needed was video instruction. But how? Then, it hit me: YOU-TUBE. So I quickly surfed over there, typed in "teach yourself to knit left handed" and eureka! Videos. We are going to have so many potholders now, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment