Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Cheap Cute Find

I know Banana Republic and J. Crew have the hearts of quite a few out there, and while I totally understand the love, they are generally far too expensive for the Sweet Southern Sunshine budget. Even Gap can be outrageous. I am, however, a huge fan of BR's little sister company, Old Navy (and I get my J. Crew fix on eBay). I will pay good money for classic pieces that I expect to wear very regularly and want to last. For trendy, seasonal or just plain "I want something cute and new NOW" shopping, ON is my honey. (*whisper* I don't think Banana's quality these days is worth what they charge anyhow...shh)

Here is my latest find:



Usually Pasty-Pale me avoids white dresses, but it was just too cute to pass up. It reminds me a bit of cherry blossoms. I can think of a million places to wear it, but my major excuse for buying it was to bring it along on our cruise. It'd be an adorable dinner dress for casual nights. And for <$30. Just sayin'. I also got some colorful cardigans on sale too (wisteria, kelly green, royal blue). I think I now own a cardigan in just about every color. Mr. Rogers would be totally jealous of my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment