Friday, March 20, 2009

Friiiiday...

Just another Friday with some random thoughts to throw out there to y'all...

* I read "Pink, Green & Southern" yesterday, and have been chomping at the bit to get to TJMaxx to check and see if there's anything Lilly in my size. I have a feeling it's been picked over by all the uppity women around here, but it can't hurt to look!

* I need to stop in Publix after work for dinner fixings, so maybe I can swing into the Maxx real quick then. Hubby is having some friends over (I guess "we" are having friends over, truly, but they're "his friends that I like") for some NCAA viewing. Specifically his alma mater, FSU. (How does a Gator/Nole couple work? How did this happen?!) I'm thinking I'll make baked ziti. I'm also thinking I want to do something fun for dessert, but I'm not sure what yet.

* Not to brag, but I'm pretty proud of my bracket after day 1. 13-3! And I even predicted a 5-12 seed upset.

* I'm wearing the prettiest nail polish of all time. China Glaze "It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere" (I wish it was 5 right now!) It's a glass-flecked magenta/fuschia that absolutely glows. It deserves a picture. Too bad I went to sleep with it apparently not totally dry, so I have a dent and sheet marks. I was hoping to make it last all weekend, but my OCD/Prissy self will probably want to re-do tonight.

* I put some sunless tanner on my legs last night. L'Oreal Sublime Bronze gel. It's really great stuff and in the past I've had fantastic luck with it, but I think I'm out of practice. Out in the daylight this morning I could really see my mistakes. I'll probably do another coat tonight to even things out. Even so, a blotch or two is better than melanoma, right>

* An old semi-not quite-sorta kinda-not really-boyfriend found me on Facebook last night (2 years after me deciding he was an immature brat not worth my time and not talking to him since). I have to admit, it was a little bit fun getting to answer his question, "so what's new with you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment