Monday, March 9, 2009

Times they are a'changin'

Flipping time change. Honestly, could they just pick one and keep with it? Either one, I don't care, they both have their positives and negatives. Standard Time gets dark early, but Daylight Savings Time means I wake up to pitch darkness. Either way, I hatez it. Today is dragging as-is, I can't imagine how I'd feel if it was an hour behind!

Our weekend trip was great, but I'm pooped today! 6:30 came far too early this morning (especially since it was black as coal when I dragged myself out of bed). The Gators and Noles both won, so we were a happy couple! Hubby also saw the Magic play Friday night, so he was 3 for 3 over 3 days. The hotel was great too! Country Inns & Suites, I highly recommend it. And we finally had our dinner at Ted's. It was a great trip, I'm so glad we were able to go.

That ideal night I was talking about on Friday? Yeah, you guessed it, it didn't happen. I did go to happy hour with DH and his buddy, but then went over to dad's to help pack. The move happened yesterday, and seemingly all went well. But Friday I didn't get home til around 11, and Hubby stayed out later than I expected so I woke up panicked in the night. At 11 I was already so tired, I didn't even shower (so yeah, nevermind that bubble bath). Sleep was not plentiful.

I didn't even have time to do my nails all weekend! I am such a priss, but gosh I cannot help my love for a fresh mani. Tonight, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment