Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pre-Easter

Ahh, 3 day weekends. I keep thinking today is Sunday, then I remember and smile.

The game was amazing. Even though we lost, it was one of the greatest experiences of my life. I got to meet Bo Outlaw and Nick Anderson, 2 of my Top 4 All-Time Favorite Magic Players. I also got to meet the team owner, Rich DeVos (our seats were better than even his!), as well as current UF players Chandler Parsons and Nick Calethes. (The complementary food and beer were great too, I can't lie). We won't be catching Boston for the 2nd seed, but even so I am incredibly proud and happy for my team!

The view from our seats.


Time Out



Retreating to the locker room after our loss



A very tiny, distant Kate on the court after the game


Today is just a lazy day, the best kind. I made deviled eggs (maybe they need a different name for this weekend; combining 'devil' and 'easter' is a bit awkward...) and yellow buttercake cupcakes for tomorrow's dinner with my family. Tomorrow we'll go to early mass and brunch with Hubby's family. I am not much of a church-goer, but I figure if it'll make the in-laws happy, fine. Plus, the promise of an omelette or waffles afterward sustains me, haha.

A very happy Easter to everyone! Appreciate the time with your families!


No comments:

Post a Comment