Friday, April 24, 2009

Eww

I'm not a huge coffee drinker. When I do make a cup, it's 1/3 cofee, 1/3 milk, 1/3 water (and let's not talk about how much Splenda). I always swore I'd never acquire a taste for it (but then again, I swore I'd never develop a taste for beer, and unfortunately for my thighs that's no longer the case).

Actually, my taste for beer parallels my taste in coffee pretty well. I don't know beer. I like swilly beer. Cheap beer. Pale yellow beer. "Lite" beer. Nothing complex or cultured. I am unapologetic in my love of unsophisticated beer. The same goes for coffee. Folgers, Maxwell House, Barnie's, Fourbucks Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts....it's all the same. I don't know 7-11 from Blue Mountain. I can't tell if it's burned or old or decaf. That said....

WHY DID NO ONE EVER TELL ME HOW BAD INSTANT IS??!!

Hubby doesn't drink coffee at all. So much for saving money by not buying a coffeemaker for that 1/3 cup I want in the morning. We're going to Target this weekend. Oh well, I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment